View in original language
- Diced Bacon | 500 g
- Cassava or Cassava | 1 kg
- Garlic Cloves | 4 unit(s)
- Onion, diced | 2 unit(s)
- Colorau | 1 teaspoon
- Diced Tomatoes | 1 unit(s)
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- First, cook the chicken breast with a little salt. Once cooked, drain the water (reserve the water) and shred the chicken breast and set aside.
- Cook the cassava with a little salt. Once cooked, set aside without draining.
- In a large pan, add the bacon, then place over medium heat and fry it a little.
When the bacon is fried, add the chopped onion (don't drain the bacon fat, as it will be used to add more flavor to the recipe) and the salted garlic.
- Then add the cooked and shredded chicken. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Now, in the blender cup, place half of the cassava together with the water used to cook it. Beat well.
- After beating the cassava, pour it into the pan along with the other ingredients. Mix well.
Whisk the remaining cassava together with the water left over from cooking the chicken. Then pour the beaten cassava into the pan and mix well.
- If you find the broth to be a little thick, you can add a little water if you like.
To finish, put a spoon of salt, saffron and green smell to taste. Mix well.
Let it boil a little, then turn off the heat and serve while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?