Homemade green broth with pepperoni
View in original language
- Potatoes4 unit(s)
- Knor of Chicken Broth1 unit(s)
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Water5 cup
- In the pressure cooker, place the potato, chicken broth, oil, water and salt.
- Cook for about 10 minutes (Start counting the time after the pan starts to sizzle) until the potato falls apart.
- Then, blend everything in the blender.
- Add the pepperoni slices and boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the kale.
- When serving, add a drizzle of olive oil or croutons. Lucia 🥰