View in original language
- Potatoes600 g
- Pepperoni Sausage to taste
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Bacon to taste
- Cabbage1/2 unit(s)
- Saffron to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes and put them to cook.
- Cut the pepperoni and bacon into cubes, fry them in a pan, when ready, put the onion and let it wither well,
- put some saffron and let it fry and put the cabbage cut very thin and sauté along with the pepperoni, bacon, saffron and onion and book.
- Take the cooked potatoes and blend them in a blender with some of the water from the cooking of the potato itself.
- beat until it becomes a cream, add this cream to the pan where the other ingredients are.
- and adjust the salt and other seasonings and let it cook for about 5 minutes and it's ready.
- Serve with toast and a little mozzarella cheese and parsley.