Green broth with pepperoni sausage
View in original language
- Water | 1 l
- Bacon | 150 g
- English Potato | 5 unit(s)
- Laurel (leaf) | 1 unit(s)
- Carrot | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 30 ml
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove) | 4 unit(s)
- Pepperoni Sausage | 2 unit(s)
- Kale (finely chopped) | 1 cup
- Parsley and chives | to taste
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- In a pan, over medium heat, sauté the garlic, onion and carrot in olive oil.
Add the water, the potato and the bay leaf and let it cook for about 15 minutes or until the potato softens.
- Let it cool, remove the bay leaf and blend everything in the blender until smooth.
- Heat a pan put the bacon and then the other onion until golden.
Add the sausage and fry until golden.
Add the whipped cream, adjust the salt and pepper.
- Cook until it boils.
If necessary, add more water.
- Stir in the kale and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Finish with parsley and chives.
Did you like this recipe?