Creamy Meat Soup
View in original language
1. In a large pot, add the meat;
2. Add the butter, coloral, garlic, onion and tomato and sauté everything on low heat;
3. Let the meat get the sauce from the ingredients;
4. After seasoning everything, add 1 l of water;
5. When it starts to boil, put the potatoes in cubes;
6. Wait for the potato to cook and add the pasta;
7. Add another 1l of water and let it boil again;
7. After everything is cooked, put the milk cream box and mix well until you get a creamy consistency.
And that creamy, quick and practical meat soup is ready!
Did you like this recipe?