View in original language
- Water1 can(s)
- Fuba1 cup
- grated pepperoni1 cup
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Garlic and chopped onion1 to taste
- Salt, black pepper and parsley1 to taste
- Place the garlic and chopped onion in a pan, put oil and let it fry well. Then I added the grated pepperoni.
- Then I added the water and the cornmeal, stirred well and then I added the salt and black pepper.
- Always stirring. Once it starts to boil, stop stirring. And stir from time to time.
- I let the fuba cook for about 15 minutes. And then I added the chopped parsley. I tried to see the salt
- And then just serve it is very good