View in original language
- Rice | 1 cup
- Chopped Carrots | 1 cup
- Water | 6 cup
- Minced chicken breast | 200 g
- Chicken broth | 2 unit(s)
- Salt, black pepper and chopped parsley | 1 to taste
- Garlic and Onion | 1 to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes and set aside.
- In a pan put the garlic and onion and the oil, sauté for 2 minutes and put the minced chicken and sauté
- I put the chopped carrot and the chicken broth, the salt and the black pepper. Stir well and then add the water and rice.
- I put the rice to cook, now I kept an eye out because the rice cooks fast. As soon as the rice is soft and just turn it off. And finally I threw in chopped parsley.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like