View in original language
- Cassava | 100 g
- Chicken fillet | 100 g
- Water or milk | 1/2 cup
- Saffron | 1 teaspoon
- Chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Coriander and chopped chives | to taste
- Beat the cassava with water or milk and the saffron. Reserve!
- Cook the chicken in cubes or cook and shred later
- In the same pan you cook the chicken, add the manioc cream, let it boil a little.
- As soon as it boils a little, add the tomato, cilantro and chives. Season with salt and serve hot.
Did you like this recipe?