Cassava soup with bacon and pepperoni
View in original language
- Cassava | 500 g
- Water | 2 l
- Salt, paprika and paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Cabbage | 100 g
- Chopped Bacon | 100 g
- Pepperoni | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Cook the cassava with the seasonings in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the pan, wait for it to cool and take it to the blender with the liquid. Beat until you get a thick cream.
- Cook cassava, prepare the bacon mixture.
- Count the bacon and pepperoni into small pieces and put it in the pan until golden.
Add a small onion until translucent and sauté for 1 minute. Add the chopped cabbage and sauté for 1 minute as well.
- Pour the manioc cream into the mixture, hit the salt and that's it!!
Did you like this recipe?