View in original language
- Cassava, chopped into small pieces | 1 kg
- Chopped Pepperoni | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Bacon | 200 g
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Knorr bacon or beef flavor | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Parsley and chopped chives | 1 to taste
- Ground Pepper | 1 to taste
- Coloring or dye | 1 to taste
- Olive oil or oil | 2 tablespoon
- Water | 1 to taste
- In a pressure cooker, put the oil, bacon and the pepperoni to fry.
- When fried, add the onion and garlic to brown. Then add the knorr and paprika.
- Add the chopped cassava mix well and add the water until all cassava is covered. Cover the pan and let it cook for 20 min after getting the pressure
- After that time, check if the kitchen is ready, if you press on it, add more water, adjust the salt, add the black pepper and the chopped parsley and chives and serve.
Did you like this recipe?