Cassava broth with dried meat
View in original language
- Boiled Cassava | 600 g
- De-salted dried meat | 300 g
- Minced garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Water | 1 l
- Black pepper, and parsley | 1 to taste
- I started by putting the cassava to cook. With water for about 20 minutes. Then I removed it from the pressure and put it in the blender and hit it with a little water.
- I desalted the jerky and put it under pressure for another 30 minutes.
Then I took them out and put them in a bowl and shredded them with the mixer.
- Now in the pressure cooker, put the oil, onion and garlic and let it fry for a few minutes.
- Then add the broth and the shredded beef stir well. I put the seasonings to taste like black pepper and chopped parsley.
- I let it boil for a few minutes and then just serve as you want.
Did you like this recipe?