Cassava broth with bacon
View in original language
- Cassava | 1 kg
- Chopped Bacon | 2 cup
- Minced garlic | 2 unit(s)
- grated onion | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper and chopped parsley | 1 to taste
- Water | 800 ml
- I peeled the cassava and put it in the pressure cooker along with the water. And I took it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Then I removed the cassava from the pressure and put them in the blender along with the water left over from cooking. And I beat for like 10 minutes.
- Then I cut the bacon and put it in the pan along with the oil and let it fry a little then put the grated onion and garlic. Mix well for a few minutes.
- Then add the broth with the bacon and mix well.
- I added the salt, black pepper and parsley, mixed everything and let it boil a little. Then and only serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cassava with bacon