Butter beans with ribs and cassava
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Manioca Butter Beans150 g
- Ribeye200 g
- Medium cassava cut into slices1 unit(s)
- Garlic4 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Ground Saffron1 coffee spoon
- Green smell to taste
- Rib broth1/2 unit(s)
- Cook the beans with the rib broth for half an hour over medium heat
- Let the pressure out, open the pan, add the ribs chopped into small cubes, the cassava and take it to pressure for another 25 minutes over medium heat.
- In a frying pan, sauté garlic and onion in oil, pour into the pressure cooker with the beans, add salt, pepper and saffron, let saute for a few minutes until the broth thickens, finish with green smell
- You can consume the bean broth, or add rice and salads, it's up to you!