View in original language
- 4 small beets500 g
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- Potato1 unit(s)
- Water1 l
- Lemon juice2 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Peel the vegetables and chop into medium pieces.
- Place the beetroot, onion, carrot and potato in a heavy-bottomed pan and cover with 1 liter of water. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
- Wait for it to cool down a bit and process in stages (or hit in a blender). Add the lemon juice and adjust the seasoning (if necessary).
- Place in the fridge until serving (if serving cold).
- Tips: If you prefer, use Buffalo cheese or green smell to decorate the dish
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
The best chocolate cake