Bean Soup with Panko Farofinha
View in original language
- Extra virgin olive oil | 40 g
- Chopped Onion | 200 g
- Chopped Carrots | 100 g
- Chopped Yellow Pepper | 25 g
- Chopped red pepper | 25 g
- Sliced leek | 60 g
- Cooked and seasoned beans | 1.1/2 cup
- Water | 3 cup
- Panko Flour (or 1 stale and processed bread) | 25 g
- Dried Basil | 1 teaspoon
- Minced Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper flakes | 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Short pasta noodles (conchinha type) | 3/4 cup
- Sauté the onion in 20 g of oil with a pinch of salt until glazed.
- Then add the carrots, peppers and leek and let it cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beans and 1 cup of water. Mix and add the thyme.
- Transfer the contents to a blender and blend for about 1 minute.
- Return everything to the pan, add the rest of the water, mix and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt, pepper and add the pasta. Let it cook for 10 minutes and turn off.
- For the farofinha, place the remaining oil, Panko, basil and garlic in a frying pan. Mix and bring to medium-low heat and when it starts to brown, add the pepperoni and adjust the salt. Serve over soup and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?