View in original language
- Baked beans | 2 cup
- Hot water | 2 cup
- Chopped pepperoni | 1 unit(s)
- Green smell | 1 to taste
- Salt, black pepper and paprika | 1 to taste
- Garlic and Onion | 1 to taste
- I started by hitting the cooked beans with the hot water in the blender and set aside
- In a pan put the oil, the onion and the minced garlic. Saute for about 3 minutes. And I put the chopped pepperoni.
- Sauté everything and then added the broth of the beaten beans.
I added salt, black pepper and paprika. Stir well and boil for about 10 minutes until very thick.
- Finally, I put the chopped green smell and turned it off and serve
Did you like this recipe?