View in original language
- garlic clove | 1 unit(s)
- small chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- oil thread | 1 unit(s)
- water from the cooking itself | 0 to taste
- jar of already cooked beans | 1/2 unit(s)
- Seasonings | 0 to taste
- In a blender I put half a jar of the already cooked beans and a little of the water from the cooking itself. I booked.
- In a pan put a thread of oil and 1 clove of garlic and half a small onion, finely chopped.
- After sautéing, add the bean broth and let it cool down a bit.
- Adjust the salt and you're done.
Did you like this recipe?