View in original language
- Cooked yam (small unit or 2 large slices) | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- Shredded beef or chicken | 100 g
- Cottage cheese | 1 dessert spoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Flaxseed Flour | to taste
- Mash the yam and mix with the butter
- Open the dough, put the stuffing (using the meat or chicken and the cottage cheese) and model in the shape of a coxinha.
- Melt the coxinha in an egg and cover with a thin layer of golden flaxseed flour
- Place the drumsticks in a non-adherent shape or greased with olive oil or a little butter and take it to the low oven for 30 min or in the air fryer at 200 degrees for 20 min.
Did you like this recipe?