WOW! Cookies With Chocolate Drops
View in original language
- Butter (softened)110 g
- Vanilla essence1/2 coffee spoon
- Brown sugar1 cup
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Wheat flour1/2 cup
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Dark chocolate250 g
- Sift the 1 and a half cups of wheat flour;
- Add the butter and mix by hand;
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate;
- Mix the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mass;
- Chop the chocolate, add it to the dough and mix again;
- Turn on the oven, and preheat to 180°C;
- Grease the mold with butter and wheat flour;
- Make balls and place in the mold, leaving a few centimeters between each one;
- Press each ball with a fork to flatten;
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes;
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Enjoy your food!
- Obs.: I particularly like my cookies a little less dry, so as soon as I see (test with a fork) that the cookies are firmer, I take them out of the oven, even before they create a firmer cone on top, because when they cool they already dry more than when hot. But if you want more dry, as they are usually sold, expect to get a firmer shell on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cookies With Chocolate Drops
Easy Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies
cookies with chocolate