View in original language
- Milk | 3 tablespoon
- Natural yogurt | 1/4 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Molasses or honey | 1 tablespoon
- Whole wheat flour | 1/2 cup
- Yeast | 1/4 tablespoon
- Start by mixing the milk, egg, molasses and yogurt until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Then add the flour and yeast and mix well.
- Inté a frying pan with a little oil and form disks with the dough. You can make disks any size you want, I prefer small!
Let set and turn to brown the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, it's delicious with another drizzle of molasses or honey and fruit.
Did you like this recipe?