Wholemeal banana cake with inverted syrup
View in original language
- Dwarf Banana4 unit(s)
- Oat flakes medium2 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Cinnamon powder1 dessert spoon
- Chemical Yeast1 dessert spoon
- Sunflower oil1/3 cup
- Brown sugar2 dessert spoon
- Raisins1 to taste
- Place the sugar with 2 tablespoons of oil in the bottom of the mold and spread
- Cut 2 bananas into slices and place in the bottom of the mold.
- Beat the two bananas, the egg, oil and cinnamon in the blender.
- Pour into the bowl, along with the oats and yeast. Add raisins to sweeten
- Pour the homogeneous mass into the shape and bake at 185º for 30 min.
- Unmold while still hot so the syrup doesn't stick to the mold.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
seasoning for chicken
Strawberry Pie with Coconut