Wholegrain oat and honey cookies with raisins
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- Whole wheat flour2 cup
- Rolled oats 1 and a half cups1 cup
- Organic Sugar1 cup
- Organic Honey General Honey3 tablespoon
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Nutmeg1/2 dessert spoon
- Melted butter2 tablespoon
- White Raisins30 g
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Mix all dry
- Quickly beat the eggs and add to the dry ingredients, then the melted butter.
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Finally add the raisins
- With the help of an ice cream scoop or tablespoon, pour small portions of the dough onto the baking sheet with 2 cm spacing for each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 00:20 minutes
- Once ready, let it cool on a griddle
- Consume with a glass of cold milk if you prefer or citrus teas
- Delicious cookies!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pasta with meat in white ricotta sauce
Rice with Dry Meat