View in original language
- milk, wheat flour, sugar, butter, a pinch of salt, eggs, baking powder, butter for brushing500 g
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 dessert spoon
- Place all ingredients in a tall bowl or blender, mix or blend until smooth.
- Let the mixture rest for 15'
- Put it gradually in a waffle maker, do not cover the entire surface so it doesn't overflow.
- Wait for it to brown, remove and put the topping of your preference.
- Can be served with ice cream, honey, molasses or cream of your choice.