View in original language
- Fine flaked oats (tea cups)2 cup
- Chocolate powder (full spoon)2 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter200 g
- Sugar (tea cup)2 cup
- Milk8 tablespoon
- Crean crackers (1 package)1 unit(s)
- Place the oats, sugar and chocolate in a pan.
- Gradually add the milk and butter, mixing well.
- Cook over high heat, stirring constantly until the butter melts completely.
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and leave for another 3.
- Remove from the heat and, while still hot, start to assemble: in a shallow dish, add a layer of chocolate.
- Cover with food paper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares or rectangles. Makes 18 pieces.