View in original language
- Wheat | 250 g
- Cornmeal | 250 g
- Water | 250 g
- Oil | 20 ml
- Salt | 15 g
- Add the dry ingredients, mixing well, gradually adding the water to form a compact mass, add the oil until a homogeneous mass.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough and make balls, open the dough with the rolling pin and do not make it too thin.
- In the hot skillet over high heat, place the tortillas and let them brown, turn the other side until golden too.
- Ready, just eat with the stuffing you like the most, here at home I always make it with guacamole and this time I made a chicken too.
- Do you also like Mexican food?
Did you like this recipe?