Tomato Confit (roasted)
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tomato (cherry, grape or cocktail) | 500 g
- Olive oil (I recommend extra virgin) | 90 ml
- Garlic cloves | 8 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Rosemary Sprigs | to taste
- Distribute the tomato, garlic and rosemary sprigs so that they touch the bottom of the baking dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste (you can also use oregano, thyme, basil, whatever you like)
- Put the olive oil on top until it reaches almost half of the tomatoes.
- Take to bake in preheated low oven for about 25-30 minutes. Let it cool to serve!
- It's a wonderful starter for Christmas, super simple and quick, but with a surprising flavor! Your guests will love it.
Did you like this recipe?