THE BEST SALTED PASTA IN NAY
View in original language
- Water | 500 ml
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Oil 200ml | 1 cup
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- Chicken or vegetable broth | 3 tablespoon
- Chicken seasoned your way | 400 g
- Cheese and ham | 200 g
- Panko flour for breading | to taste
- Unleavened Wheat | 750 g
- Put the water and onion in a blender, beat well until the mixture is homogeneous, then put everything in a large, deep pan.
In a pan add the water beaten with the onion, oil, chicken broth or vegetables. (You can also use the broth from the cooking of the chicken), wait for it to boil and add the wheat, stir well until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Stir until the dough starts to unglue from the bottom.
- Place the dough on a clean bench, start kneading the hot dough with the large wooden spoon, let it cool a little and knead with your hand to make the dough very smooth.
- After that just fill in the format you want.
I made coxinha and risole with this dough!
Did you like this recipe?