View in original language
- Wheat flour6 cup
- Water4 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Chicken broth2 unit(s)
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Seasoning for chicken1 unit(s)
- Place the flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Take a mug, put the water and the other ingredients
- let it boil
- After boiling, throw in the flour and stir until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- If it sticks to your hands, just add a little more flour and mix well.
- Model as you prefer, this dough is a joker, it works for various flavors and fillings. Use your creativity