In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tapioca | 80 g
- Cottage cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Baking Powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Mozzarella | 3 unit(s)
- Turkey Breast | 3 unit(s)
- In a bowl, sift the tapioca, place the egg, cream cheese and salt. Mix well and then add the baking powder and mix gently.
- Cut the turkey breast and the mozzarella into cubes for stuffing.
In a greased cupcake pan, put some of the dough and the filling and the other half of the dough.
- Bake the tartlets for approximately 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Did you like this recipe?