View in original language
- Tapioca flour1 cup
- Minas cheese cut into cubes20 g
- Cherry Tomatoes10 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce3 tablespoon
- Fresh Basil to taste
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Distribute the tapioca starch throughout the skillet, in a medium thickness and uniform layer.
- When the dough is hardening, spread tomato sauce in a thin layer over the dough, sparing the edges.
- Put the cheese cubes
- Put the cherry tomatoes cut into pieces
- Cover the skillet with a lid to retain the heat and speed up the melting of the cheese.
- Wait for the cheese to melt for about 3 minutes, turn off the stove and add the basil leaves.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pizza Dough In Blender
Pizza In Blender