View in original language
oil for frying
1. Bring the milk with the salt over medium heat until it boils.
2. In a bowl, mix the tapioca, coalho cheese and black pepper.
3. Pour the boiling milk over these dry ones and mix all the ingredients well until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
4. Forre a square shape with plastic film and accommodate this mass so that it is at a uniform height. Place in the fridge for 2 hours +-
5. Cut even squares and fry, a few at a time, in very hot oil
Fry, a few at a time, in plenty of hot oil until golden.
Did you like this recipe?