View in original language
- Granulated Tapioca500 g
- Milk500 ml
- Curd cheese200 g
- Salt1 to taste
- Oil400 ml
- In a bowl, place the tapioca
- Coarsely grate the cheese and mix with the tapioca and set aside.
- Bring the milk to a low heat, when it boils, mix it with the other ingredients in the pot.
- Season with salt and turn onto a small greased tray.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours
- Remove from freezer and cut into small squares
- Heat a deep pan with oil until about half the pan
- Fry the dice until golden
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like