View in original language
- Granulated Tapioca | 1.1/4 cup
- Curd cheese | 250 g
- Milk | 1/2 l
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper | to taste
- Start by cutting a shape with cling film. Then, grate the curd cheese in the coarse grater.
- Mix the tapioca with the coalho cheese, salt and pepper and stir well. Add the boiling milk to the mixture and stir until the tapioca incorporates the milk. The dough is soft but not liquid. I stirred mine for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet with the cling film and place in the fridge to rest for 3 hours. Turn out onto a flat surface and cut the dough into cubes.
- You can deep-fry, but I prefer to bake. Place the cubes on a baking sheet greased with a little oil or olive oil, without touching each other. Bake at 200° for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Carefully remove and serve warm with pepper jelly.
- If you want to freeze, place the dices before baking in a small pot, without touching each other. If placing one on top of the other, place a layer of aluminum foil between them.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like