View in original language
- granulated tapioca | 500 g
- Curd cheese | 750 g
- Milk (warm) | 1 l
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Put the milk to boil
- Meanwhile, grate the rennet cheese on the larger part of the grater (there's a picture up there).
- Mix the cheese with the tapioca and salt. Gradually put in the milk, ideally for two people. You will see that it will turn into a melena ahahah But, it's all right.
- Now you're going to take a rectangular shape, you're going to put a film and put the gum like a cake batter.
- Keep it pretty even. Cover and place in the fridge for about 12 hours.
- Then, just cut into squares and fry in the preheated eye until it turns brown. You can serve with the jelly of your choice, but I recommend the pepper jelly.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like