Tamale with codeguim
View in original language
- Green corn cobs10 unit(s)
- Tablespoons of butter10 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1 tablespoon
- Pinch of refined sugar1 unit(s)
- Codeguins (fresh sausage made with pork, cooked leather, fat and plenty of seasoning)10 unit(s)
- Remove the hair from the corn. Grate the cobs and, with the help of a knife, scrape the cobs to get the most out of cobs.
- Pass through a coarse sieve.
- Add the butter and add the salt, cheese and sugar.
- Make little packets with straw, fill them with the mixture and put one codegum per packet. Close with a piece of string.
- Put water in a pan and cook until the straw turns yellow.
- Serve it hot.