View in original language
- Chickpeas150 g
- Olive oil4 tablespoon
- Hot water1 cup
- Tahiti lemon1 unit(s)
- Cumin2 tablespoon
- Garlic without brains1 unit(s)
- Tahini3 tablespoon
- Salt1 pint
- Black pepper1 pint
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 12 hours to remove the phytates
- Discard the water, wash it and put it to cook with water and a little salt on cold start for approximately 20 minutes or as long as it is soft
- Reserve some of the cooking water.
- Have all the ingredients for the mise en place on hand.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Taste the flavors and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and finish with a drizzle of smoked paprika oil.
- The recipe goes well with pita bread chips. Enjoy!