Sweet Potato in the Airfryer
View in original language
- Medium sweet potato | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Wash the potatoes well and cut them into slices of at least 5 mm thick;
- Place them in a bowl and mix the oil and pepper;
- Preheat the Airfryer at 200°C for 5 min and after preheating, place the potatoes. Leave the slices separated as much as possible;
- Place to bake for 30 min at 200°C. Stir a little after half the time;
- Place on a plate (or pot), add salt and serve.
Did you like this recipe?