sweet potato brownies
View in original language
- Sweet Potato | 1 cup
- Chestnuts or almonds (crushed) | 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil | 4 tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder | 5 tablespoon
- Crushed dates, pitted (a paste remains) | 10 unit(s)
- Sodium Bicarbonate | 1 teaspoon
- Salt (pinch) | 1 to taste
- Cracked Nuts | 1/2 cup
- In a food processor, blend the sweet potato, crushed chestnuts, coconut oil, cocoa powder, crushed dates, salt and mix well with your hands.
- After mixing the bicarbonate and the walnuts and stir well
- Bake in a pan lined with parchment paper, so it doesn't get that burnt underneath, for about 35 to 40 min in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
Did you like this recipe?