Super creamy scrambled egg
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Milk5 tablespoon
- Salt1 to taste
- Cottage cheese1 tablespoon
- Margarine1 dessert spoon
- In a skillet, place the margarine and let it melt over low heat.
- Then, place the eggs, breaking them with a spatula or spoon, stirring then until the eggs are broken up.
- When the eggs are already cooked, add the milk and stir until the milk is incorporated into the eggs, leaving the mixture very creamy.
- Add the curd, stir and turn off the heat.