Substitute the ham for this
View in original language
- 1kg pork meat cut into steaks or strips, salt and pepper to taste, chopped tomatoes, homemade seasoning, lemon, chimichurri, large chopped onion and juice of 4 lemons1 kg
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Tomatoes2 unit(s)
- Lemon4 unit(s)
- In a large bowl, place the oil or olive oil and the sliced onions.
- Distribute a portion of meat and all the remaining seasonings, except the lemon
- Make layers, alternating with the sliced tomatoes
- Cover and leave on low heat until all the liquid evaporates.
- Squeeze lemon after turning off the heat
- Let it cool and place in a container with a lid, keep in the fridge.