View in original language
- medium tomato | 6 unit(s)
- Oregano | to taste
- Basil | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Shredded ham | 200 g
- Mozzarella | 200 g
- Mix the ham and mozzarella together with the seasonings and set aside.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut the tomato base so that it stands upright, after that remove the tomato pulp, taking care not to pierce the base.
- Store the pulp in the freezer to use in other recipes for making tomato sauce.
- Carefully stuff the tomatoes with the ham and the mozzarella, then place them on a baking sheet and pour a drizzle of olive oil on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes approximately (until the tomato is cooked and the cheese is melted)
Did you like this recipe?