View in original language
- Portobelo mushrooms | 15 unit(s)
- unsalted butter | 1 tablespoon
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Nuts | 1/3 cup
- Parmesan cheese | 1/3 cup
- Parsley | to taste
- Cream cheese | 1/3 cup
- Clean the mushrooms by wiping the surface with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- Remove the stalk and chop them finely, reserving the other part.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and sauté the onion, the chopped stalks, the garlic, adding the seasonings.
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts and grate the cheese, mixing everything in a bowl. Then add the refogado (already cooled) and the cream cheese until it forms a paste.
- Fill the mushroom “hat” with this stuffing (watch the video) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20-25min.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Nirá and mushrooms