View in original language
- Bread | 8 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) | 200 g
- Ham (grated) | 200 g
- Tomato (cut into slices) | 1 unit(s)
- Oregano | 50 g
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Tomte sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Turn the oven to 160 degrees and let it heat up.
- Take a baking sheet and grease it with olive oil.
- Place the slices of bread evenly across the pan.
- Then take the tomato sauce and spread it over the breads.
- Add the ham and mozzarella cheese and bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomato and oregano. Bake for another 3 minutes until the cheese melts and you can eat.
Did you like this recipe?