Stuffed bread (no kneading)
View in original language
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Milk (warm) | 2 cup
- Organic Yeast (package) | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour (sifted) | 4 cup
- Blend all ingredients in a blender except for the flour.
For two minutes.
- Add the mixture to a bowl and gradually add the flour. Homogenize with a spatula or spoon.
Let it rest for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes
- You can use and abuse your creativity in the stuffing.
Pepperoni, cheese, corn, ham….
You can sprinkle grated cheese and oregano.
Did you like this recipe?