View in original language
- Tapioca500 g
- Dry coconut2 unit(s)
- Sugar8 tablespoon
- Salt (pinch)1 to taste
- Water3 cup
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Oil (fry)2 cup
- Peel and cut the dried coconut into small pieces and hit the blender with the water, strain and reserve some of the coconut pomace
- In a bowl, place the tapioca and the beaten milk and leave to soak for 10 minutes, add the sugar, salt and margarine and mix well.
- mold the cookies
- Take a frying pan over high heat and when the oil is very hot, put the dumplings until golden.
- Place the paper towel on the plate to remove the excess oil and you can serve.
- Tip: if you wish, put a little sugar and cinnamon powder on a plate, mix and grease the fried dumplings, it's delicious.