Comecei uma jornada de trocar produtos industrializados, por produtos caseiros e saudáveis e está foi a primeira receita para dar pontapé de saída. Read more
View in original language
- Flour300 g
- Butter100 g
- Brown sugar100 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Nutmeg1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder1 teaspoon
- Ginger powder1 coffee spoon
- Baking powder1 coffee spoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Orange zest1 unit(s)
- Cut the butter into cubes and, using a mixer or your hands, mix them with the sugar.
- Add the egg, obtaining a creamy liquid, and finally add the remaining ingredients. Mix well until it turns into a homogeneous dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper 3 mm thick and chill in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160° when removing the dough from the fridge.
- Then cut into the desired shape and place them on a tray, previously lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, then remove from the tray and serve or store in an airtight jar.