View in original language
- Flour1 cup
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Water1/3 cup
- Mix the flour with the salt
- Add half of the water and mix with your hands.
- Add the oil and mix with your hands.
- Add the rest of the water and knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Cover the dough for 10 min
- Divide into two parts and open with a rolling pin
- Place in a non-stick skillet for 1 min on each side.
- Stuff with the desired filling. Examples: shredded chicken with cheese and arugula. Ground beef, cheese and iceberg lettuce.