View in original language
- Loaf of Bread1 unit(s)
- Corn1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- shredded mozzarella cheese400 g
- Sliced Tomatoes1 unit(s)
- Oregano to taste
- Sliced red onion1 unit(s)
- Sliced ham300 g
- Place the bread in a pizza pan
- Then spread all the tomato sauce over the breads.
- Put the ham, corn, tomatoes and red onion
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top plus a little tomato to decorate and sprinkle oregano to taste.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is completely melted (about 15 to 20 minutes)