Simple Gourmet Popcorn
View in original language
- Popcorn | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 2 tablespoon
- First step is to pop the popcorn, it can be in a popcorn machine or the old-fashioned way in the pan.
- After the popcorn pops, just put the sugar, milk and chocolate powder in a pan.
- Stir everything until it boils and just add the popcorn, wrapping them around and reserving in a roast. separating them
- You can give a final touch with powdered milk on top and that's it!
Did you like this recipe?