Simple chicken coxinha 😋
View in original language
- Milk2/5 cup
- Chicken broth1 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs1 cup
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Olive oil to brown the garlic3 to taste
- Ingredients for the stuffing
- 1 tablespoon margarine 1/2 chopped onion 2 crushed garlic cloves 1 cooked and shredded chicken breast Olive if you prefer Green smell if that's your preference Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mass . Take the milk, chicken broth, flour and butter to medium heat. Stir until you release from the pan. Reserve .
- Filling . Add the olive oil, garlic and chopped onion to taste and let it brown. Then add the chicken breast.
- Open the dough in circles, add the stuffing and make a little ball and then pull a little point to stay in the shape of the coxinha.
- To fry. Dip the coxinha in the milk and then in the breadcrumbs. (You can use eggs instead of milk) Fry over medium heat and then enjoy your coxinha 😋